Today I got my new upgraded annual pass, the Disney Premiere Passport as announced yesterday during the Walt Disney Company shareholder meeting. I was told I was the first Disneyland/WDW passholder to receive this new pass today at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Guest Relations (the cast members were excited and even took a picture). I was also told there are currently just over seven hundred duel coast pass-holders who qualify for the free upgrade to this new Premier Passport.
- Unlimited admission for 365 days to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure, including Park Hopper privileges
- Parking for all theme parks
- Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks at Walt Disney World
- Subscriptions to Passholder publications
- A one-year subscription to Disney Family Fun magazine (one per household)
- Unlimited admission (except activities/events specially priced) to DisneyQuest in Downtown Disney Orlando, ESPN’s Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only; tee time reservations are required and subject to availability).