The Avengers Monorail debuted today on the Express Loop at Walt Disney World (below, left). Captain America, Thor and Iron Man are among the super heroes on the wrapped train (below, right). It was a rainy day when we arrived at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, but it started clearing up soon after. We had been told that the Avengers monorail might be taken soon from the beam, but it was there for the entire time we were.
Continue reading The Avengers Monorail (Avenge-O-Rail) Debuted Today at Walt Disney World, Sunshine Tree Terrace Hidden Orange Bird, Meeting John Lasseter – Photos and Video
Jeff Lange brings you this latest DVD in a series that features one-of-a-kind Disney experiences that you can only find in the Disney theme parks! In this edition, we celebrate spring at one of Disney’s most anticipated events of the year: The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival 2010.
Experience these unique panoramic displays throughout Epcot’s Future World and all around World Showcase!
• Celebrate the Great Outdoors – Main Entrance
• The Lion King Topiary – Future World
• Stitch Topiary – Future World
• Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden – Future World
• Princess Tiana’s Wedding Bayou – Future World
• Dolphin Topiary – Future World
• Let’s Get Moving – Future World
• Beautiful Bromeliads – Mexico
• Norway Troll Topiary – Norway
• Bromeliad Dragon and Chinese Zodiac – China
• Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Topiary – Germany
• Amore Nel Giardino (Love in the Garden) – Italy
• A Salute to Community Gardens – American Adventure
• Bonsai Collection– Japan
• Aladdin Topiary – Morocco
• Beauty and the Beast Topiary – World Showcase
• Fragrance Garden – France
• Classic Disney Couples – World Showcase
• Peter Pan Topiary – World Showcase
• English Tea Garden – United Kingdom
• Bambi Topiary and Victoria Gardens – Canada
• Garden Town – Future World
• Mickey and Minnie Topiary – Future World
• BONUS: Tron Monorail
Relive these special memories year after year or enjoy the magic for the first time by purchasing “Jeff Lange Experiences Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival 2010”.
Running Time: 64 Min
Buy 2 or more titles from my store and receive free shipping with no handling charges.
I strive to provide my customers with superior customer service.
All orders shipped within 24 business hours guaranteed!
The flowers at Epcot (for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival) are growing in beautifully, and much has changed with the construction at the park as well. There is a shop that sells flower designed showers, and some of the showers were displayed outside (below, left). The Cantina de San Angel in Mexico now has visible construction (below, right).
Continue reading Epcot Update: Mexico Cantina Construction, More TRONorail, Flower & Garden Festival, Garden Town, David Cassidy from the Flower Power Concert Series