Jeff Lange brings you this latest DVD in a series that features one-of-a-kind Disney experiences: The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival 2013.
Experience these unique panoramic displays throughout Epcot’s Future World and all around World Showcase!
• Party with Mickey & Friends Topiary – Main Entrance
• Phineas and Ferb Topiary – Future World
• Buzz Lightyear Topiary – Future World
• Classic Characters / Festival Center – Future World
• Radiator Springs – Future World
• The Lion King Topiary – Future World
• Tinker Bell’s Butterfly House – Future World
• The Land of Oz – Future World
• Monsters University Topiary – Future World
• Victoria Gardens – Canada
• Peter Pan Topiary / English Tea Garden – United Kingdom
• Winnie the Pooh Topiary – United Kingdom
• Classic Disney Couples Topiary – World Showcase
• Beauty and the Beast Topiary Gardens – France
• Backyard Play Garden – World Showcase
• Spice and Herb Garden – Morocco
• Bonsai Collection – Japan
• Woody and Lotso Topiary – American Adventure
• Lady and the Tramp Topiary – Italy
• Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Topiary – Germany
• Topiary Dragon & Panda – China
• Topiary Troll – Norway
• Orchids – Mexico
• Illuminated Gardens – Future World and World Showcase
• BONUS: Captain Hook Living Topiary – United Kingdom
Relive these special memories year after year or enjoy the magic for the first time by purchasing “Jeff Lange Experiences Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival 2013”.
Running Time: 64 Min
Buy 2 or more titles from my store and receive free shipping with no handling charges.
I strive to provide my customers with superior customer service.
All orders shipped within 24 business hours guaranteed!
The Epcot International Garden and Festival kicked off it’s 20th year yesterday! The main entrance topiary has changed since we were there the day previous, with hot dogs on the grill (below, left) and Donald and Daisy with their badminton equipment (below, right).
Continue reading Epcot Flower and Garden Festival 2013 Opening Day, Radiator Springs, Monsters University, Garden Marketplaces, Illuminated Gardens, Surprise Meet & Greets – Photos and Video
We stayed in the Radiator Springs CARS section at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort last week for the first public night (below, left). We were in the Luigi’s Casa Della Tires building – this is one of three guest buildings in this area. Guido (below, right) is on one of the pieces of artwork on the floors. Please click HERE for all of our past coverage of this exciting new resort dating back to it’s beginnings as Disney’s Pop Century Legendary Years Resort.
Continue reading Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Radiator Springs CARS Section Family Suite Detailed Room Tour, Cozy Cone Pool at Night – Photos and Video
Radiator Springs at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (below, left) is testing with Cast Members for a few days, we didn’t know that when we stopped by to have lunch! We spent a few hours taking photos and video of the newly opened area (official opening is June 18th), and we were very impressed with all the details we found.
Continue reading Radiator Springs Detailed Tour at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort CARS Section, Cozy Cone Pool, Wheel Well Motel, Much More – Photos and Video
We had a full day today, starting with a visit to a Pirate Room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (we’ll have a video soon) and then heading over to Disney’s Pop Century Resort to photograph the progress on Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (below, left). We first noticed – while driving by the Art of Animation sign – this skull prop sitting in the parking lot of the resort (below, right). We expect it to go in the Lion King section.
Continue reading Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Construction Update: New Props Added Plus Video Tour With Our Commentary Featuring Views From Airplane & Ground Level – Photos and Video
Signs are appearing around Disney’s Art of Animation Resort! The first appearance of the logo sign was on the security building (which is hard to see). Now, it’s on the main building in the front of the resort (below, left). In the Cars section, a Radiator Springs Cadillac Range sign has gone up (below, right). It is only a few months until the first phase of Disney’s Art of Animation Resort opens to the public.
Continue reading Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Construction Update, Cars Radiator Springs, Finding Nemo, Lion King and Little Mermaid Sections – Photos and Video