Our Mousesteps Weekly show #25 this week has the most topics we’ve ever cover!
Mousesteps Weekly show #25 – Another look inside Be Our Guest Restaurant, Bon Jour Village Gifts, Gaston’s Tavern’s pork shank update, Pirates of the Caribbean Mermaids, Country Bear Jamboree cuts, Wreck-It Ralph meet-up, new merchandise and Earl of Sandwich holiday menu!
Included in this episode:
* Another look inside Be Our Guest Restaurant. We have been able to view the main ballroom, the hallway with suits of armor, and the counter service ordering location!
* We visit Bon Jour Village Gifts, which has offered a variety of Be Our Guest Restaurant items. The plates sell out so quickly!
* Gaston’s Tavern’s pork shanks and cinnamon rolls keep growing in size! It’s always nice to see guests get more for their money. On the flip side, we talk about the LeFou’s Brew plastic cup, which isn’t really exclusive at all. The same cup can now be found in Pinocchio’s Village Haus and at Sleepy Hollow Refreshments, but with different stickers.
* Mermaids are now in Pirates of the Caribbean, but we’ve had the hardest time finding them! We do have a view of the mermaid skeleton on the beach. Hopefully by next week, the effect will be fully working for us to share.
* The Country Bear Jamboree has been cut back significantly. We talk a little about the new show.
* We attended the Disney Parks Blog Wreck-It Ralph meet-up, which was a lot of fun. We were able to see the film, and enjoyed a couple of hours inside DisneyQuest.
* There is a ton of new merchandise being added to the parks! We talk about a handful of those items, including shirts and men’s briefs.
* And last but not least, The Earl of Sandwich now has it’s holiday sandwich out – but also an extended holiday menu that includes turkey chili and peppermint brownie. It’s all excellent!
Recorded 10/23/12 Featuring Commentary from Denise Preskitt and Jeff Lange.