Mike Wazowski and Sulley are now meeting at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in their Monsters University attire! The theming starts at the beginning of the queue (below, left), with Mike and Sulley wearing a hat (Mike) and collegiate jacket (Sulley) against a new backdrop (below, right). This is their regular meet and greet location outside of the AFI exit.
Continue reading Disney-Pixar’s Monsters University Meet & Greet with Mike Wazowski and Sulley at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Photos and Video
Star Wars Weekends 2013 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is in full swing, kicking off on Friday with Jedi Mickey leading the Legends of the Force Celebrity Motorcade (below, left). Chewbacca (below, right) was in top form, showing off his dance moves along the parade route!
Continue reading Star Wars Weekends Opening Day: Legends of the Force Motorcade and Celebrity Welcome, Stars of the Saga, Hyperspace Hoopla and More! – Photos and Video
Mowgli from The Jungle Book made a very rare appearance at Disney’s Animal Kingdom today (below left and right). He was very curious about my video camera, asking what HD meant. I didn’t know what to say, but came up with “Mogli-Vision“. That became a recurring theme in the videos! This is a one-time only meet & greet, at least for now.
Continue reading Mowgli, Baloo & King Louie RARE Surprise Meet at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Jungle Book Characters – Photos and Video
Walt Disney World celebrated May the 4th (Star Wars Day) with a special Limited Time Magic offering. The event felt like a lighter version of Star Wars Weekends, but culminated with a terrific fireworks presentation. Mickey, Minnie, R2MK, Donald and Goofy greeted guests, usually rotating among the characters but occasionally all together (below, left). Minnie and Mickey look on at R2MK (below, right).
Continue reading Limited Time Magic Update: Star Wars May The 4th Be With You at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the Three Caballeros at Epcot – Photos and Video
Jeff Lange brings you this latest DVD in a series that features one-of-a-kind Disney experiences: The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival 2013.
Experience these unique panoramic displays throughout Epcot’s Future World and all around World Showcase!
• Party with Mickey & Friends Topiary – Main Entrance
• Phineas and Ferb Topiary – Future World
• Buzz Lightyear Topiary – Future World
• Classic Characters / Festival Center – Future World
• Radiator Springs – Future World
• The Lion King Topiary – Future World
• Tinker Bell’s Butterfly House – Future World
• The Land of Oz – Future World
• Monsters University Topiary – Future World
• Victoria Gardens – Canada
• Peter Pan Topiary / English Tea Garden – United Kingdom
• Winnie the Pooh Topiary – United Kingdom
• Classic Disney Couples Topiary – World Showcase
• Beauty and the Beast Topiary Gardens – France
• Backyard Play Garden – World Showcase
• Spice and Herb Garden – Morocco
• Bonsai Collection – Japan
• Woody and Lotso Topiary – American Adventure
• Lady and the Tramp Topiary – Italy
• Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Topiary – Germany
• Topiary Dragon & Panda – China
• Topiary Troll – Norway
• Orchids – Mexico
• Illuminated Gardens – Future World and World Showcase
• BONUS: Captain Hook Living Topiary – United Kingdom
Relive these special memories year after year or enjoy the magic for the first time by purchasing “Jeff Lange Experiences Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival 2013”.
Running Time: 64 Min
Buy 2 or more titles from my store and receive free shipping with no handling charges.
I strive to provide my customers with superior customer service.
All orders shipped within 24 business hours guaranteed!
This week’s Limited Time Magic offering is “Celebrate Fairies Week”, with Tinker Bell greeting with more of her fairy friends in Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook than usual. This location tends to have long waits most of the time (Space Mountain had a 25 minute stand-by wait when Tinker Bell’s Magical Nook was holding steady at an hour).
Continue reading Disney Fairies Week Limited Time Magic at The Magic Kingdom, Mad Hatter and Alice, Princess Merida Surprise Epcot Meets, Monsters University Topiary Gargoyles – Photos and Video
We had the opportunity to make a brief visit to the Golden Oak residential community last week! There are several sculpture gardens being installed, entitled “Disney Friends in Nature“. The first one added was this Little Mermaid set (below left and right), which includes Ariel, Sebastian and Flounder. Ariel and Friends will soon be joined by Bambi, and then Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Continue reading Disney Golden Oak Sculpture Garden, Four Seasons Construction, Be Our Guest Restaurant Candelabras, Epcot Art in the Garden, Hook Living Topiary – Photos and Video